Thursday, May 7, 2015

A COUPLE OF THINGS GOING ON HERE

I just received today, a skein of yummy Expression Fiber Arts fingering weight yarn.  The color is Blackberry Cheesecake - very fitting name!  Right?
I'm searching for a pattern to justify this coloring, and think I have settled on this scarf - Ananke by Shannon Squire (this is her photo).   Can't wait to cast on this beauty. 
Mar-neck-sm_small

Secondly, I finished this page in my coloring book this morning.  I have mixed emotions about how I chose the colors, and can see where I'm going to need to buy a set of more colors than just the 20 I have.   I need to be able to "shade" the colors more.
 Tomorrow morning I'm having my fifth Laser surgery on some leg veins, so will not be very active the next few days and a great time to "color"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment