Monday, April 13, 2015

HERE WE GO AGAIN!


We put our house on the market last week, and now we're in the constant mode of pick-up, paint-up, clean-up and all the fun things that go along with selling a home.   We've lived here for 2-1/2 years and do love the neighborhood.   We live in a 55+ community of wonderful people, but feel we must move closer to medical facilities in the valley area around Phoenix.    Instead of living 25-30 miles from hospitals and our doctors, we will be moving to an area approximately 5-8 miles away.   Not only will we save money in gasoline and auto wear and tear, we can get there quicker in an emergency.

We've had two lookers, one of which will be coming for a 2nd look, so hope it doesn't take forever to sell and buy another home.   My least favorite part of this all, is the keeping the house looking spotless every single day and all picked up every time we leave the house. 

I may or may not be posting very often to this blog for a month or so - depends on all the other activity going on.

I knitted this dishcloth this weekend - mainly to relax myself.  It's quite a simple one. 

Wish me luck in this ambitious endeavor, and I look forward to continuing to follow your blog, even if I don't comment on yours, or write on mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment