Friday, February 13, 2015

Great Friday the 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning we had a couple guys come clean our windows inside and out, as well as the screens.  It's amazing how much "clearer" everything is outside now....guess I should have had it done months ago!   We'll do it again after the monsoon season later this year.

Then this afternoon, was the regular day for the crew to come clean our tile floors.  We have them come every 4 weeks..they dustmop then wet mop the floors.  There are 4 or 5 of them and it only takes about 20 minutes, but it's sure worth it.  Our temperatures are in the 80's, so the floors dry quite quickly.  Our entire house has tile floors except for the bedrooms, and I'm getting too old to do a good job of mopping.

So now we not only can see outside better, but the floors are also wonderfully clean.

I'm still working on the Forza Scarf showed in my previous post, but started a pattern for another dishcloth.  A friend wanted to knit one like my yellow one (previous post also), but due to the difference between UK and US terms, it was quite confusing.  So I found this pattern Noni's Favorite, and it's quite similar to my yellow one, and.... it's nearly the same and much easier to follow.   I apologize for the poor picture quality.  Took it on my desk with poor lighting - will do better when I'm finished.

 Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment