Tuesday, September 16, 2014

CONFUSED KNITTER??

Do you think this looks like a confusing mess?? Well, it is, except to me.   I have 3 projects I'm knitting on at a time:
  1. The cream Cafe au Lait mitts
  2. The purple Shallows scarf (for the Neckwear KAL going on right now)
  3. The camel Buttoned Up Pillow which is very boring and with "cheap" acrylic yarn which is like knitting with rug yarn!
I knit on one for a little bit, then move on to another one when I get bored, read a few posts on Ravelry or my email, then back to a little more knitting.  I've never done this before, but maybe it'll work.   Glad I don't have animals in the house or they would be dragging my yarn all over the place.  The yarn for each project is in it's own project bag.  And, oh yes, I received a skein of yarn from CanteringCrowColorworks in Washington state - 100% BFL fingering weight - color Mermaid, which I'm pondering what to knit with it (for myself).


No comments:

Post a Comment