Thursday, February 7, 2013

OUR "LITTLE"

Just received this picture of our nearly 7-months old great-grandson.   Can a little guy get any cuter than this:
I sure wish we were closer to give him hugs as he grows.   He lives in Washington and we live in Arizona.   We last saw him when he was a month or so old - so huggable!  He's already sitting up by himself, saying ma-ma and da-da and just started to crawl yesterday.   Sorry, didn't mean to go on and on about him, but just can't help it.

On the knitting front, I am working on this cowl with some wonderful Sweet Georgia BFL Sock yarn that is so wonderfully soft and the colors are beautiful.
I'm not very far along on this project, but am loving the yarn.  Unfortunately, I cast on on a 24" needle which is certainly on the short side.  I'm hoping it works out well, or I may have to knit off onto a longer needle before this is finished.
Will be posting more pictures as this grows and becomes more "photogenic"!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment